Frederick von Tress, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, provides focused, effective psychotherapy services for individuals, families, couples, adolescents, children and groups.
Services are provided for:
- anger and rage management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- anxiety disorders
- bipolar disorder (adult and pediatric)
- dissociative identity disorder
-Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- domestic violence
- victims of violence (traumatic stress)
- panic disorders
- marital and family issues
- life transitions
- self-injurious behavior
- addictions: gambling, sexual, substance, internet, gaming
- survivors of sexual abuse
- eating disorders
- grief and loss
- gender identity issues
Additional professional services include:
- critical incident debriefing
- psychosocial assessments
- substance abuse assessments
The structuring of workable child custody plans through parent counseling is a service provided by Mr. von Tress. As an experienced family and divorce mediator, he offers advanced knowledge and experience in working with high-conflict divorce and collaborates with officers of the court to determine the best interests of the children.
Holding certification in domestic violence education and treatment, he was a co-founder and therapist for a Sonoma County Family Court certified domestic violence intervention project. The treatment program encompassed education and group therapy programs for both male and female batterers. Mr. von Tress has also developed programs and continues to provide specialized psychotherapy services for victims of domestic violence.
With the client's permission, collaborative services are provided with other health care professionals. The goal of the collaboration is to provide the best possible treatment.
Mr. von Tress is a paneled provider with most major insurance plans, including many Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs).
Member, National Association of Social Workers (NASW)